Monday, November 21, 2005

Welcome To My Blog !!!

So, you've managed to find this little corner of the internet, and you're sitting there wondering why you're here and what the heck is this all about....Simply put, I would like to share some of my rants and raves about Internet Publishing, Promotion and Marketing. Why? Because it is an area of interest that consumes my time, energy and sometimes my money. Over the last 10 years, I've learned quite a bit about maximizing my resources to convert my efforts into a worthwhile endeavor, and through sharing my experiences, I hope to provide a fresh outlook for novice webmasters and amateur enterepeneurs in a marketplace so cluttered with regurgitated information. I also needed a space to organize my thoughts and experiences to reflect upon at a later date, as in this fast paced world, it's easy to lose track of where you've been. Hopefully, you'll check back with me on a regular basis, as I intend to update the content here on a daily basis as time sees fit.
Cheers !!!
King4ADay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home